Wal-Roc USBCA Youth Scholarship
1. Must be a graduating high school senior, who is currently a certified member of the Wal-Roc USBCA and actively bowling in a certified youth league within the jurisdiction of the Wisconsin State USBC Youth Association.
2. Applicant must have a good record with the USBC Youth Association in bowling.
3. Applicant must have participated in the Wal-Roc Youth Association Tournament.
4. Application must be filled out in a concise, orderly manner with complete information as required and received by April 15th.
5. All information is to be sent to the office of the Wal-Roc USBCA Manager by the applicant.
Forms may be picked up at your local bowling center or downloaded below:
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view)
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer?
Get it here: